- KKKyle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoWork Great!!
The plugs do exactly the job they advertise. Works with my 2014 Specialized Epic w/ Rockshox SID fork.Was this helpful?
- MWMatt W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAwesome product
They fit like a charm and make transporting my mountain bike on my 2015 wrx sti a breeze. I carry my bike and my girlfriends and they ride on the hood safe and scratch free.Was this helpful?
- AAAlbert A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoExact fit for my quick release
These plugs are an exact fit when using a fork with a quick release that is 15x100mm (non boost).Was this helpful?
- ECEric C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoThey work
Nothing fancy; they just work. I was able to mount my Lauf True Grit which uses a 15 x 100 thru axle to the sea sucker using these. They pop in securely, but are easy enough to remove that I can easily change them out for my 12 X 100 or quick release bikes.Was this helpful?
- DJDavid J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat part
Works great with my mountain bikeWas this helpful?
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.