The Do’s & Don'ts of your SeaSucker Rack
- Clean the vacuum pads ad the car before attaching your rack.
- Do the recommended maintenance on the rack, as needed.
- Make sure the orange indicator bands are not visible before you leave.
- Check that your bike is secure in the fork mount.
- Mount bikes backwards, sideways, or at an angle.
- Use your rack if any of the vacuum mounts are not working properly.
- Attach your rack to part of the car that flexes easily.
- Attach the rack over decals or on a wrapped vehicle.
Want to see how to install a SeaSucker rack? Check out our videos below!