- RBRobert B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayNot gonna lie, I was a bit nervous -
Quality product that feels it will stand the test of time. I emailed twice prior to purchase regarding questions about size of HUSKE. Email return was prompt and courteous answering the questions before purchase of SeaSucker single bike rack. It also doubles as a independent stand when not in use (I leave the plastic covers on) -- I am excited to explore Florida trails now! Thanks.
- JPJesus P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove all product
I am very happy with all the products.
- KRKenneth R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agook
- KCKennedy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSeaSucker Rocks
Quick shipping awesome items.b
- FIFrancisco I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat upgrade
This upgrade help me to increase the versatility of my bike rack, instead of buying multiple systems for different types of bikes I can use the same one with a quick change.
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.