- JCJOSE C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoQuick release plugs
I love the concept and it does the job. However, I would love to see a quick release with a key-lock on it in case you need to leave the bike for a bit of time alone you at least can get a bit more peace of mind. I understand that if anyone wants to steel your bikes they will no matter what but at least they can have a bit more of straggle. IMO.SESeaSucker EU3 minutes ago
We offer the cable anchor lock options. However we don't do one at the fork because if the rack isn't locked to the car, they could simply remove the rack and take the bikes with it.
- JTJose T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAscesorios correcto para el equipo correcto.
Ahora disfruto de llevar cualquiera de las bicicletas con tan solo cambiar en 2minutos los Huske plug... La mejor opción en racks.
- DFDouglas F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoQuick release
- JSJordan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAwesome.
I use the 9mm quick release on my BMX bike. I had to do some research and measuring to choose which HUSKE to buy. After looking at Coco Zuritas set up I found the quick release was perfect for 3/8mm dropouts. Super happy with how it holds the bike especially on the highway.
- DBDominic B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect fitment, exactly what I expected
All parts are high quality and fit perfect
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.