- DLDenis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMtb
- AYAndy Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThey work!
Not much to say, they do exactly what they’re designed to do.
- KKKyle K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWork Great!!
The plugs do exactly the job they advertise. Works with my 2014 Specialized Epic w/ Rockshox SID fork.
- SHSteve H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoIncredibly responsive and considerate customer service
I have no idea how the plugs or the racks work, but if they're even close to the service I've experienced, I'll rate them 10 stars. SeaSucker actually forgot these plugs in my original order. I noticed they weren't there three days before returning to Switzerland with the racks for a year, and they overnighted them to me, no questions asked. Thanks!!
- EAErnie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThru-Axle Plugs
Excellent Plugs. Just what I ordered.
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.
OFFICIAL PARTNER TO THE UCI & TEAM JUMBO VISMA
Innovation is the foundation of our company. Our founder, Chuck Casagrande, has invented well over 200 different products to date. Every year SeaSucker works to introduce more and more creative solutions for the athlete or angler on the go.
SeaSucker’s R&D team promise to continue to provide consumers with premium products centered on innovation.
READ MORE READ LESS