- JEJohn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoStrategic part in my hybrid bike rack
I have an Aliner Ranger 10 A-frame folding camper. There are very few viable options for mounting a bike. I installed a ProRac bike carrier. A horizontal bar is secured to the trailer’s chassis a-frame with two vertical posts to hold my bike’s front fork. The back wheel rests on the roof of the Aliner’s front dormer. I added a 24x24x1/4” acrylic sheet to distribute the bike’s weight. I employ the Seasucker rear wheel mount. It’s the perfect solution to keep the rear wheel locked in place.
- RSRobert S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoGreat product
Works perfectly. Easy to use.
- CMCassie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorks great!
I love these wheel straps, they really hold the back end of the bike down and stay secure on high speeds for 12 hours. I rent a lot of cars and travel with my bikes and these are small and easy to carry around.
- JMJennie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect!
Keeps everything snuggly attached to the roof.
- AKAlex K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoEngineer Usage
It was a wonderful tool to happen across, albeit we don't use it for bicycles (it would be nice to have an option for a strap that had something other than the ridge formed for the wheel base). We use it to transfer 10ft straight edges (metal 2x4's) with various vehicle configurations.