- AAdamI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Easy to install. Works well and holds the wheels securely. Luckily my back wheel just fits as I didn’t realise there was a 35mm option when I bought this one so be careful when ordering.
- WSWilliam S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoClass it Down
I got this strap because I have 2 different SeaSucker setups, and wanted an alternative for deep-dish and MTB wheels. This strap is SUPER long. I'm not sure how long the standard length is, but this will cover nearly every depth/width imaginable. I'm strapping down the equivalent of a Zipp 404 and have many inches to spare. The pack includes a strap pad to keep excess length from scratching my roof - a nice addition. Deducted one star because the details on the website articulating the differences between the two versions of these items is scant.
- SLSteve L.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoMeh
Great addition; kinda expensive (& flawed) though for the money.
- DGDAVID G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLonger strap
Needed a longer strap to get my mountain bike to fit on the rack.
- GEGlen E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSimplifies mount/dismount
Works great- standard velcro straps are plenty secure, but the ladder strap makes taking bike on/off that much quicker and easier.
OFFICIAL PARTNER TO THE UCI & TEAM JUMBO VISMA
Innovation is the foundation of our company. Our founder, Chuck Casagrande, has invented well over 200 different products to date. Every year SeaSucker works to introduce more and more creative solutions for the athlete or angler on the go.
SeaSucker’s R&D team promise to continue to provide consumers with premium products centered on innovation.
READ MORE READ LESS