- DBDominic B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFits perfect and secure
The plugs fit into the rack snug enough that I wasn’t worried about anything but easy enough that it wasn’t a fight
- RURyan U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAs cool as I figured it would be!
Worked perfect for my bike. Looks amazing and I can’t wait to rip the car to the local trails! Definitely worth the buy!
- JVJesus V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFit perfect !!!
Truly recommend !!!!SESeaSucker EU2 months ago
Use your windshield for one cup and the other two on the roof. Move it to the passenger side and you'll be able to view the indicator band on the pump as you drive. It will also be incorporating the strongest areas of the vehicle.
- CSCraig S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWorks as expected.
First bike with thru axles so I was dealing with a lot of firsts including a vacuum rack. These plugs are easy to use and I even swapped them out for a skewer axle and the process was simple and easy.
- GLGlen L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoExactly what I needed
Fit my thru axle and fork perfectly. Love my seasucker!
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.