- MBMichael B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTrust the technology!
Must admit I was genuinely afraid when I mounted the $8k carbon bike on the SeaSucker headed for Phoenix from LA. Maiden voyage no less. Turns out the mount held strong, barely losing any suction over 6 hours and 367 miles. Once I trusted the technology there were no worries. I think I checked it every two hours and never even saw the orange band. I often use it around town here now, but highly recommend for long distance as well!
Black car is the long trip, white car is around town.
- THTerry H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe perfect compact non permanent bike rack.
Talk about convenience! Have a rack when you need it. I wouldn’t leave it on the car, but when you need to transport a bike this does the job. As a car guy I hate having unwieldy bars on the roof or trunk. With this I can setup quickly and remove it once at the destination. Suction cups are solid and will hold at freeway speeds no problem.
- 옥김옥빈 김.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days ago탈론랙 잘 사용하고 있습니다
탈론랙 잘 사용하고 있으며 아주 좋습니다. 다만, 약간 가격이 높은 것이 아쉬운 점입니다.
- JCJohn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReally great!
I honestly didn’t think it would work well but I was so wrong. Built well and works excellent…
- SVsteven V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars5 months agoFirst time buyer
Expected quality product. Disappointed you sent this box without the needed parts that come with the kit. Stiill waiting 1 week later for a fitting!
OFFICIAL PARTNER TO THE UCI & TEAM JUMBO VISMA
Innovation is the foundation of our company. Our founder, Chuck Casagrande, has invented well over 200 different products to date. Every year SeaSucker works to introduce more and more creative solutions for the athlete or angler on the go.
SeaSucker’s R&D team promise to continue to provide consumers with premium products centered on innovation.
READ MORE READ LESS