- TCTim C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoReplacement valve
I have an old talon, this replacement valve swapped out great. Getting three more to replace the other older valves.
- JFJared F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agonew use for sea sucker
I just mounted a Starlink Roaming antenna (24x22 "dish") to a coachmen Beyond. 4 Sea Suckers mounted to an aluminum plate holding the antenna mount allowed placement that accounted for roof channels. Couldn't get 4 Sea Suckers in time, so mixed 4 "repair" 4-1/2 cups with low profile housings pumps and screws overnighted by Sea Sucker. Got the job done! getting fantastic bandwidth on the road. The red arrow points to one of the Sea Suckers. THANK YOU Sea Sucker. jf
- JJJosh J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat product
My replacement pump was a perfect fit for my Seasucker rod holder. Great product and a breeze to remove the broken pump and install the new one
- DFDavid F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoReplacement Part
Quick and Easy to order and super easy to replace.
- VLVictor L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoVacuum pump
Great product! Still trying to get it to suction to my roof top even though I know it’s not ideal to on a wrapped vehicle. But one side has no problem.SESeaSucker EU10 months ago
Pro tip: install the bar so the vacuum pumps are facing the rear of the vehicle. This way, dust will not get into the pump mechanism when you are racing down the road!