- TOTrent O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayA very handy quick deterrent
The Mark one 98 to 2005 Audi TT is a fantastic car, but not particularly practical when it comes to caring adventure gear. I had to get creative and come up with a somewhat temporary solution and made great use of the sea sucker monkey bars. The only downside to this configuration is my fear of them getting stolen. The trunk, cable, anchor, I believe, is enough of a visual deterrent to prevent somebody from walking off with my racks.
- JTJose T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSeguro y confiable
Lo utilizo cuando las paradas de comida son obligatorias y tengo la total confianza que cuando regrese al carro todavía tendre mi bicleta en dónde la dejé. Lo recomiendo .
- MMKVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat solution to lock issue, only gripe solved with new model
I've had one of these since I first heard about them. I bought it along with the Hornet Bike rack. The only issue I have with it is that mine only has really thin plastic on it & it only covers the thick bar at the top of the anchor. The rest of it it bare metal, and I'm always worried about it rubbing & scratching the paint on my car. I havne't had that happen yet, but I also don't leave it on full time. The lock can easily drop when you open the hatchback of your car & the thin covering on mine has torn through so it's a lot of exposed metal. I did try wrapping electrical tape on it & it offers some protection, but this new model looks to nee completely coated in rubber, which should eliminate that problem.
All in all, a good solution to protecting your bike while using any bike rack. The only other piece of advice I would add it make sure to try it with your lock before you need it. I needed a much longer lock thatI thought I would (probably 6 foot long if I had to guess, but I never measured).SESeaSucker EU1 week ago
We now offer a 10' cable lock!
- KOKevin O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBrilliant solution!
So simple. but solves the locking issue. Decent price and fast shipping. I highly recommend the cable lock and locking ring.
- MAManuel A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCable anchor
Works great on my car!!!